Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18th - Day 8

June 18th was a great day and we had a lot of fun. We traveled from Niagara Falls to Boston and also celebrated my "golden birthday"(18th years on the 18th) and it was awesome to spend it with these people.
After we woke up and had breakfast, the bus was packed and we left towards Albany, NY, and Boston. In New York state capital we had free time for lunch and fast visits. In that time, my group and I had greek food from a food truck (good and cheap food) and asked locals for places to go, so we ended up at an observatory up in the tallest building of the city. After that, the entire bus had a tour at the State Capitol, which was an old and pretty construction.
Afterwards, bus towards Boston! On the way there were birthday songs in several languages which was pretty cool. And also speeches to know more about people and I was the first one as it was my birthday.
After a long but still really fun ride, we got to the hotel in Boston, which turned to be one of my favorite cities in the US.
 
Written by Gabriel Moreira de Castro!

No comments:

Post a Comment